Center for Green Excellence™
GreenMicrofinance Center (GMfC™) is our legally registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Under this umbrella we have created Center for Green Excellence.
Our mission is to address climate change and environmental justice by providing education and sharing knowledge on microfinance and environment - The Missing Bottom Line.
Campaign Goal...reaching out to 2020
ENSURE that the Guiding Principles of Microenterprise and the Environment are integrated into all lending policies and programs through microfinance and other financial institutions that serve the world's poorest families.
EDUCATE microfinance institutions (MFI) and networks, as well as the general public, on merging microfinance and the environment - The Missing Bottom Line!
- clean, renewable technology which both reduce adverse environmental impacts and create economic assets
- sustainable agriculture market potential
- ecoological building with local, natural building materials
- safe water and improved sanitation systems – creating assets out of waste
- eco-business opportunities for micro-entrepreneurs
- microfinance clients' role in mitigating climate change
ENGAGE those throughout the developing world to share their ideas, technologies, and their stories so we together make both economic and environmental progress towards a healthier and prosperous Planet Earth.